Welcome to My Blog. It is about Health and Top Tips. I hope you enjoy reading it.
A fabulous smile screams confidence, it is a great first impression and lets people know that someone has good self-esteem. Unfortunately white teeth can come be a little pricy, while many dental offices charge a premium for teeth whitening treatments. Still, teeth whitening is arguably a very positive investment in someone’s appearance. A smile is a first impression, and first impressions go a very long way. Teeth that are discoloured from coffee, wine and even smoking can send a negative message to some people and make individuals think that those with discoloured teeth don’t care about their appearance. Having your teeth whitened gives some people a sense of self-confidence.
If you think about people with severely discoloured teeth, they may feel embarrassed to smile and show their teeth. This shows a sense of insecurity and lack of confidence. This sort of natural behaviour is noticeable to other people and can have impacts socially and professionally.
Individuals tend to feel and outwardly appear confident when they have whiter teeth because of the effect it has on a smile. Confidence is a powerful quality and is extremely attractive. By whitening the teeth, people look younger, happier, and comfortable in their own skin. When someone feels good about their appearance, especially when it comes to teeth, , they begin to gain confidence and increased self esteem.
Having whiter teeth can be a bit expensive, especially if it is professionally done- however it is the most effective way to do it (and it is worth the price).It is more economical for someone to purchase a DIY kit from the store and do it at home- but this is also costly and can be less efficient.
Never self-whiten your teeth right before an important event as you may not be happy with the way they look. They may still be discoloured or they may too white (you’ve seen that episode of Friends where Ross’s teeth are glowing in the dark). It is always best to give yourself time between the event and whitening to get your teeth just right.
Don’t forget that foods and beverages will affect the colour of your teeth, make sure that you rinse your mouth out or brush your teeth after consuming something that has discolouring qualities. It really doesn’t take too much to invest in something that will have positive effects on your life as a whole. Keeping your teeth white and gorgeous will increase your self-esteem and may even improve your social life or even professional life. Confidence attracts others, and with the increased confidence from those pearly whites who knows what the future holds.
Many individuals choose to go for professional in-office teeth whitening. In fact, whitening has become the popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world. Home-use whitening systems incorporate low-dose bleaching agents without supervision, while professional in-office whitening takes place in vigilantly monitored conditions allowing for safe, controlled, and pain-free use of a much higher concentration of bleach which serves to yield far more significant results that are immediately visible.
While in-office bleaching is without a doubt more expensive than take-home DIY alternatives, results are predictable whereas they are not with DIY.
When looking for a company to do your teeth whitening, here are some things to look for:
- Professionally trained and licensed- The first thing should be fairly obvious, but unfortunately it sometimes isn’t. Always choose a dentist or a whitening company that is professionally trained and licensed. Don’t go with someone who is operating out of their apartment just because the will give you the best deal. This can without a doubt be disastrous for your looks and your health. It is always better to be safe than sorry, even if it costs a bit more, so always make sure that you check credentials before choosing a company.
- Payment options- Many companies will offer different payment plans, such as financing deals. It is import to ask a company if they offer any payment options that will help make the procedure more affordable, especially when this is the reason that many people do DIY (for affordability). It never hurts to ask, some companies have sales and some insurance plans cover whitening. It’s always worth looking into.
- Packages- Some companies have packages that will save you money. There are some where if you can buy a certain amount at a discounted rate, or if you buy a certain number of treatments you get one free. Again, it is always worth looking into if there are any package deals that will save you money in the long run while maintaining a fabulous smile!
- Testimonials/ reviews- Always check testimonials and reviews. You want to find a company with good customer service and professional staff. You also want to make sure that the treatment does that you are told it does. The best way to check is by looking at testimonials and reviews. It is also important to recognise that people have a tendency to leave negative reviews when they are disgruntled and are less likely to write positive reviews when they are happy with the service… but it is always a good place to start.
- Guarantees- some companies offer guarantees that will provide you with a discounted treatment if the results aren’t what you were promised. Finding companies that offer some kind of guarantee is going to lead you into a win/win situation. This is because if for some reason your teeth don’t turn out you can easily get the second needed treatment.
Talk to the company and ask them what they offer and how they will serve your best interests as a patient and a client.